TalentLists is an integrated Recruitment software and Resume Management System. With our system, you can upload, store, and search resumes from anywhere in the world, and collaborate with your co-workers.
You can also use it to track applicants, manage candidates and interviews.
The System is an integrated recruitment software, which builds a centralized recruitment database to manage resumes, applicants, interviews, candidates, skills and talent pools. With the help of our system, all the information is connected and stored for searching, analyzing and reporting.
TalentLists Resume management system is easy to use, just 3 steps to begin:
- Sign Up;
- Upload resumes or add candidates manually, and group them into talent pools;
- Add job opening, and accept job application, and manage interviews for applicants;
- Optionally invite your co-workers, so you can collaborate with them on interviews, recruiting tasks, and manage resumes together.
Depend on your distinguished requirement, you can:
Manage and track applicants
- Create new job openings;
- Add candidate for the opening created;
- Assign interviewer, schedule interview, evaluate skills and record recruiting results and steps.
Receive resumes from recruiting websites and parse them automatically
- Create new job openings;
- Apply recruiting email address dedicated to the job opening;
- Add an email address to let those websites to send application emails to that address.
Manage talent pools and talent skills
- Create talent pools;
- Create talent and assign them to different talent pools.
Plan for future talent demands
- Identify the critical job positions;
- organize related recruitings and talent pools.
Recruitment Management and Applicant Tracking
We provide many feature to help you get started the recruitment tasks easily. With Talentlists.com, the hiring manager or recruiter can:
- Create a job position opening, listing what you want, like how many people planned to hire, where is the job location?
- Find appropriate candidates from our talent pools, or just add a new candidate manually;
- Schedule and assign interviewers for those candidates;
- Make hiring decisions based on all the interview results;
- Review recruitment progress for improving.
A unified platform providing both shared and private workspaces for recruiters
We provide both shared and private workspace for recruiters, where they can manage:
- Shared and Private talent pools
- Shared and Private candidates
- Shared and Private resumes
- Shared and Private Job openings
If you need to organize the candidates into talent pools, in our system, you have two options: one is to put them in shared talent pools, so everyone in your organization can access their profiles, another one is to put them in private personal talent pools, then no one but you can access their profiles. We also let you upload private/shared resumes for those candidates.
If you create a private job opening, you’ll get a unique landing page where the candidates can visit and submit their profile. And only you can visit those profiles.
But if you need collaboration with your colleagues, Shared candidates/resumes/openings would be a better choice. Your colleagues can co-work on those candidates. The data is naturally shared and transparent in the whole organization.
We automatically track everything for you, like all the coordination tasks, interview schedules and tasks. You can review the process details for ongoing process optimization. Check out our feature page to learn more.