Integrated Recruitment Information Center
From applicant tracking to resume managment
- Applicant and candidate tracking;
- Recruiting and interview tasks management;
- Skills management;
- Resume management for candidates/applicants;
- Interview scheduling and Management;
- Competency model building, which can be used to assess candidates and applicants;
- Flexible candidate filtering capabilities, for example, search-by-required-skills and search-by-plus-skills;
- Automatic Email Notification integrated with Recruitment process monitoring;
- Company-wide recruitment information and resume center.
Automatic Email Notification to speed up the recruitment process
TalentLists Recruitment Management System provides in-time email notifications for all your recruitment process and tasks, such as:
- Notify interviewer when he or she was assigned to a candidate;
- Notify job opening owner when a candidate passed an interview;
- Notify job opening owner when the hiring progress of a candidate was stuck;
- Notify job opening owner when a new candidate was added for a job opening, so he or she can review and assign interviewers.
Duplicate application detection
TalentLists Recruiting Software provides a unique email address for each job opening you created, which can be used to automatically receive application emails from talent portals. And the system will extract contact information such as phone number, gender, email address, applicant's age and resumes.
The system will also detect the duplicate application by applicant's email address. This would save our customers a lot of efforts when they face high volume of applications and resumes.Get started today Getting started guide
Simple recruitment process let you locate the 'stuck' candidates easily
Our recruitment process is driven by a simple and easy-to-use candidate state machine. The process is flexible enough to let you schedule as many interviews as you want.
And with our candidate state driven process, you can easily find the 'stuck' candidates who need you attention, you can then take actions to speed up the whole hiring process.Sign up now Applicant tracking system features
Manage talent pools by skills and competencies
Do you need to build talent pools? It depends!
First, not all your position require talent pools. If the job doesn't require much skills and experiences, you can always find enough workforce from talent market. Then it would waste time to build talent pools for it.
But if the position DOES need a lot skills and experiences, it then would be very difficult for you to find many candidates in short time. In this case, build a talent pools helps.
But how do you manage talent pools? Just simply putting candidates into a excel sheet is not enough. You would need to evaluate their skill levels and keep update their status. Only this, you can get active talent communities instead of a list of names.Try it for free Demo and screenshots
Create skill/competency hierarchy for your organization
Every company is different and needs different skills. The TalentLists system helps you create different skill types; and then you can evaluate the candidates/applicants by the skill hierarchy.
Having a customized skill hierarchy also helps organize job opening and talent pools. You can filter talent and candidates by skills, for example, 3-must-have and 3-optional-skills.Free try for 3 month Candidate management features
Centralized database for talent, candidates, interviews, skills of talent and all hiring steps
- Parse and manage resumes in a centralized database;
- Powerful full text searching engine;
- Build different talent pools for different positions;
- Define skills hierarchy for you company;
- Complete logging of recruitment process, including time, location and operator for the following actions:
- New candidate;
- Interview Scheduled;
- Interviewer changed;
- Hire or not hire decision.
Cloud recruiting software with a clear and cost effective pricing model
- CLOUD-based - it means that you don’t have to buy hardware and software in order to install the software, nor you have to pay IT personnel to maintain and keep the system available, Cloud-based also means you can access the system from everywhere. You can use the all the recruiting features as soon as you sign up;
- Real try-it-before-you-buy-it trial – a real trial where you can use the product in real life recruitment environment and preferably recruiting real people through it during the trial
- No Lock-in contracts – most CLOUD-based products now come with no or very short contractual commitment – the last thing you want to know when you realize that you’re not happy with your decision is that you have 2 years to go on your contract
- Clear Pricing Model - click here to get a completely clear pricing model of our service.