Instructional Designer Consultants (vILT) Talent Pool
EnCompass LLC is a dynamic women-owned consulting firm that is a leader in virtual training design and delivery for global international organizations, U.S. government agencies, and private and public-sector organizations. Our Learning and Leadership Development team includes designers, facilitators, and producers (technical support) who create cutting-edge virtual instructor-led training (vILT) on Adobe Connect, Zoom, and other platforms, either as standalone experiences or as part of larger blended learning programs.
EnCompass continuously seeks Instructional Designer Consultants—virtual Instructor-Led Training (vILT) to design virtual sessions for the above platforms, in support of a recent surge in demand from clients globally for virtual training. In this role, you will provide innovative approaches in instructional design for virtual sessions/webinars, including meeting with clients to build learning objectives, identify and design pre-work elements as appropriate, and develop facilitator/producer guides, best practice slide decks, and participant guides.
Consultants can be located anywhere globally.
Consultant's essential functions include:
- Conduct needs analyses and use findings to develop learning solutions targeted to meet specific audience needs
- Use a disciplined instructional design approach to create meaningful, memorable learning experiences.
- Select appropriate learning activities and methods to achieve objectives, and build those activities into a meaningful sequence.
- Identify and validate content to be used in learning solutions based on input from subject matter experts.
- Develop detailed macro designs/outlines based on client content for virtual training
- Develop detailed micro designs
- Design detailed facilitator and producer scripts and impactful slides for virtual training via Adobe Connect or Zoom, or other similar platforms
- Respond to client review and incorporate changes to produce final products
- Degree in Curriculum Design, Organizational Development, Instructional Design, International Development or other related fields.
- Extensive experience in designing facilitator and producer guides for Adobe Connect, Zoom, or other similar platforms with deep knowledge of all possible features of these platforms
- Knowledge of learning principles including adult learning, learning styles theory, participatory methods, instructional design, Appreciative Inquiry, whole systems thinking, and related topics
- Knowledge of graphics, layout, and Word stylesheets
- Experience in learning evaluation a plus
- Strong planning, organization, critical and strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Exceptional communication (verbal and written) and presentation skills with a dynamic, engaging facilitation style
- Able to confidently engage with staff at all levels to define needs and expectations, collaborate on projects, and communicate results
- Ability to work in an environment committed to appreciative, strengths-based approaches
- Experience in designing and delivering learning activities for U.S. government and/or UN agencies
- Experience in the field of international development, working in cross-cultural environments
- Fluency in language(s) other than English and experience working or living overseas preferable
How to Join the EnCompass Instructional Designer Consultant Talent Pool
Please 1) upload your resume using the green "+Select Resume" button, 2) complete your name and contact information, and then 3) copy/paste your cover letter into the space provided.
This is an Ongoing Talent Pool
There is no closing date. Qualified applications will be reviewed and considered on a rolling basis as consultants are needed.
*Based on your qualifications, you may or may not be considered for future assignments.
Thank you for taking the time to join our Instructional Design Consultants Talent Pool; we look forward to hopefully working with you in the future!
EnCompass LLC is a progressive Equal Opportunity Employer. We promote, celebrate, and support a diverse and inclusive organizational culture and workforce. We are committed to providing all of our employees with an environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all are treated with dignity and respect. We do not tolerate, and explicitly prohibit, discrimination or harassment of any kind, at any time, in all aspects of employment. This includes recruitment, hiring, promotions, disciplinary measures, terminations, compensation, benefits, social and recreational programs, and training. EnCompass also does not tolerate retaliation against individuals who report discrimination or harassment. Our continuing commitment to the principle of Equal Opportunity Employment for all means all employment decisions are based only on the job requirements, the candidate’s qualifications, and the needs of EnCompass as a business—not on race, color, ethnicity, national origin, religion, belief, sex (including pregnancy and related medical conditions), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, disability status, veteran status, genetic information, HIV status, family/marital/parental status, or any other status protected by the laws and regulations in the jurisdictions where we work.
|Date posted :
|Global (Consultant assignments)