Centralized management for all resumes
How do you manage the resumes of all the candidates, applicants and people in different talent pools?
Some companies use worksheets and files in employee's hard disks, and everyone has its own versions. In this situation, you can never have a up-to-date resume database, neither can you search from them.
With TalentLists.com, all you need to do is to register an account, then you get a centralized resume database software, where you can consolidate all the resumes, manage attachments, build talent pools and talent skills database. All those data can be searched and shared throughout the whole company.
Automatic resume receiving and collection
TalentLists provides an unique email address for every job opening you created in our system, which can be used to receive applicant email from recruitment website. And the system will parse the content of each mail and save them to our resume database.
We now support automatically collect resumes from 51job.com, zhaopin.com and liepin.com. We can support more channels/sites when required.Sign up now Candidate management
Multiple attachment file type support
Now we support the full text parsing and searching on the following file types:
- Microsoft Office document formats: WORD, EXCEL...
- XML, HTML
- OpenDocument Format openoffice...
- Portable Document Format(PDF)
- Electronic Publication Format(EPUB, digital books)
- Rich Text format
- Compression and packaging formats
- Text format
- Mobxformat (email messages)
Full text searching
Searching for appropriate candidates from a massive numbers of resumes is difficult. This is especially true when you have no right tool. With our full text search engines, all the information, including skills and attachments, will be indexed in advance, You can get the search result instantly.
Consolidate all the information of applicants and resumes in one placeIn TalentLists recruitment management software, we store all the following information in centralized databases, accessible from everywhere.
- Basic talent information: contact details, education backgrounds and work experiences;
- Talent skills/competencies: skill level and evaluation notes for each skill;
- Interview and candidate-ship histories;
- Resumes and attachments;
- Descriptions and comments;